I really wish I could have taken more photos. I even forgot to take videos as well, but I was soo caught up in what the City of Angeles had to offer I kept my phone in my pocket most of the time.
- Hike the Hollywood sign. The distance to the summit is 6.5 miles total, but if you only want to hike half of it to where you can get a clear view of the sign I recommend hiking the Hollyridge trail which is 3.5 miles total and good for beginners. Keep an eye out for the horse poop.
- You can't go to Universal Studios without visiting Wizardly World. I tried the butter beer (nonalcoholic) and it was delicious. Tastes like a caramel creme soda. During this time it was the last weekend of Horror nights. I didn't participate, but they had some great deals on tickets.
- The only name I wanted to see on the Hollywood walk of fame was Michael Jackson's and with the election approaching I wanted to see what all the fuss was about with Donald Trump's Star. His supporters were protecting it, but luckily there was a guy there holding a poster of it. I guess his prediction was right.
- I am a sucker for reality shows and a huge fan of Lisa Vanderpump. I visited Sur and Pump which are only two blocks away from one another. Pump has a sophisticated look to it and even though you're inside you feel like you're dining outside. Sur had a younger lively crowd and was very loud with a live DJ.
- Cool photo of the tunnel in Little Tokyo
- Of course I had to try In & Out, but hate to say I don't know what the hype is about. It taste like any old burger but it had some type of special thousand island-like sauce on it and the fries were...meh.